Projects

Monday, January 2, 2012

15mm Victorian Sculpts 2


Here are some pics of the Victorian 15mm guys I've been working on. Normally, I prefer Greenstuff for sculpting but my supply is getting a little low so I decided to use some Procreate that I had laying around. I wasn't thrilled with the feel of it when working in larger scales but the more clay like properties works for this smaller scale.

                                               Classic Sherlock Holmes almost complete.

                                                                Street Tough/ Boxer

                                                       Portly Gentleman/ Classic Watson





                                                                        Victorian Lady



1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! Did you ever consider producing them in lead?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...