Projects

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On the Horizon

With the Halloween projects completed these are some of the projects that I would like to get to in the next few months. I might not hit all of them but at least its someplace to start.
  • Terrain: I really want to get a playable board done.
  • Beastmen: The models and the character of the army has always appealed to me. I have a small force and I want to expand it for a possible campaign at the start of next year.
  • Cygnar: My love of giant robots coming to the surface.
  • 40k Imperial Guard: Possibly a techno medieval force with salet helmets.
  • Raygun Gothic: Some stuff that fits with the blog title. 
And a few pictures of what I have done so far. More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...